Friday, March 13, 2009

sick note

Happy Holidays everybody!
oh. cant wait to meet around with those awesome Gjays!

huemm.
i read this somewhere. dimly remembered where.
but it does attracts my eyeballs.

he said that :
studying - the word which originates from a combination of words 'study' and 'dying'.

somehow it does make sense.

let me tell you.
it's all about common symptoms of being SPM-ers.

like my tuition classes.
im saying no.
rather, the feeling turned contrast.
the thought of i might be lost the chance of attending for the next time
keep knocking my mind.
as if the 'death shadow' is waiting for me at the corner.

in other sense, i have to study for at least before the eyes shut and
the heart is no longer in able to pump any oxygen.

gahh!
for saying that i HAD the symptoms.
shit, im freak out!

No comments: