Thursday, January 15, 2009

tiresome

first day school, urrmm.. nothing much to talked about. new classmates, teachers blablabla. oh wait. there IS something differ from the last years'. its proud-to-be-seniors feeling! woah! it's awesome. walking ahead with fear no more, to crap and act silly whenever wherever even to drool in the canteen. who cares! no more shit laughs from the insane seniors who are too @#$&%$ to speak about others every now and then instead of setting her eyes on her own idiotic actions. urgh! how i hate those days of being juniors.

oh. the tuition classes! argh! as what i have been imagine in my wild thoughts before, there's no more sit back-and-dream moments for me this year. clock is ticking away rapidly and the whole week is now fully scheduled with my tuition clasess, piano class, homework-ing, rushing here and there. my moment is now dissapearing. arghh! you will never have the idea of how brutal the world is.

the mood is now sinking even more deeper.. yes! its January, the one and only cross-country moment! as for me to sit in front of my pc right now is PRICESLESS! therefore the world, the clock and every seconds of it, is now mine. totally mine! muahahaha. but to see it on the other perspective, i think it's a good start for me to eliminate few kilos and put on my old jeans again. sobs.

No comments: