Friday, October 2, 2009

upside-down

things lately had been in a vile mess.


to a greatestfriend of mine - i'm deeply sorry for my drawback-stupid-wrong act towards you all this while. im turning over a new leaf. maybe i won't promise you the moon but at least give me a chance to have the moonlight for you..

to a bestestfriend of mine - i owe you thousands apologies of mine for all the wrongdoings. it was rather far from my intention to run you so much in trouble. i have no idea that this would happen. i knew, there's nothing left for a quick fix. i take the blame. im sorry that all i can do is just sorry..

to mama - i have been always in this way that i felt so bad being me. sorry that i can hardly put my ears on your words. maybe someday, time would change everything and so do i..




"Oh please God, i pleaded for Your guts in me..."

No comments: