Friday, May 1, 2009

i can smell the summer scent

hi MAY! =)


geesshh.
April was sooooooo hectic i might add.
should have another glance through the flashback :


- we had the Answering Skill after school period which practically made me stayback-ed for
for the whole week.

- more Answering Skill on WEEKENDS like 'oh ho hello principal!'

- Sports Day. sure, nothing to do with me but hey, im there supporting you guys! +P

- Malaysia Cergas. well, you know..............

- hemm.... H O M E W O R K S? you tell me.



eh, is that so? sounded not-that-hectic la..aiyaa.


fiuhh, mind you.
my other classmates are way more busier than that, throughout the month.
rarely to be seen in class.
drama, various competitions, things to do with prefect's, club and society, uniform unit blablabla.
result in an extra calm and empty classroom.
its kinda odd. weirdly odd. i guess.
well, it's good that they are active in both academic and curricular activities.

and me...dangerously passive. T.T



oh wait. ALERT!!
Mid-term is in two weeks.

err. should i put a rope around my neck?

No comments: