Saturday, February 7, 2009

thank you

wohoo! im awake now. what an early wake for a weekends. haha. 'early' for the sake of me.

btw, i just recall what was happened yesterday. ahh. my memory-chip is getting rusty. as always.

my piano teacher seems not in the mood for a moment. sure, preety trembling. she just kept silent and give me pages of theory activity. Thanks God it didnt last long. BUT then, before i went back i got CNY Angpaus from her! and Teacher Wee also! muahaha! my eyes turned huge round to get myself informed that teacher is actually married! wow.

later on i found my head bumped into wild imagination of how do the husband's.....look? haha. don't blame me. she's so young and beautiful as well! anyways, thank you for the lovely angpaus ladies! =)

gotta get myself buried in addmath afterwards. derhh..

p/s : ignore the previous post. you say it. a boring girl, in the dead of night..being blank and random as she's always be at anytime anywhere. haha.

No comments: